In Year 2 we build on the skills we developed in Year 1 to:
- Understand what algorithms are, how they are implemented as programs on digital devices, and that programs execute by following a sequence of instructions.
- Write and test simple programs.
- Use logical reasoning to predict and computing the behaviour of simple programs.
- Organise, store, manipulate and retrieve data in a range of digital formats.
- Communicate safely and respectfully online, keeping personal information private, and recognise common uses of information technology beyond school.