At Ainsdale St John’s, we believe that every child should be given the opportunity to thrive in a safe, exciting and fun environment where they can grow, develop and achieve in all that they do as they embark on their journey to become life-long learners. We offer a quality of education that aims to open doors to success and excellence in the 21st Century. Our aim is to provide clear goals that children can enthusiastically work towards through the implementation of inspirational and memorable activities across the whole curriculum. We believe that Jesus is a guiding example in the heart of our Christian family and wider school community. It is our responsibility to ensure that all our children become active and responsible learners who have a greater understanding of the world around them and see themselves as global citizens of the future.
- To offer a dynamic curriculum that develops a child’s spiritual, moral, social and academic character and reflects our Christian ethos and values
- To deliver high-quality teaching in all areas of the curriculum
- To be a warm, welcoming and happy place that promotes good partnerships between home and school.
- To promote an inclusive setting that identifies and addresses the individual needs of all learners, regardless of race, culture, gender or disability by working towards removing any barriers to learning
- To encourage successful learners to reach their full potential
- To provide a safe and stimulating learning environment where children can flourish
- To develop confident children with enquiring minds and a thirst for learning
- To foster resilience in a climate of risk-taking and challenges
- To ensure every child is given the opportunity to experience the wider community
- To inspire children to make positive contributions to the global community
- To share fellowship and partnership with the family of St John’s church
At Ainsdale St John’s, we use the following approach which is embedded in all of our aims:
- The ability to think critically
- The ability to communicate clearly
- The ability to collaborate effectively
- The ability to work creatively
If you would like further information about the curriculum please contact your class teacher.