Jenny, Charlie, Finlay, Dulcie, Ellen, Georgia, Marcus, Darragh , Oscar and Jacob.
WHAT WE DO:
Our Job is to help the children and staff in our school stay as fit and healthy as we can be.
We do this by :
- Encouraging the children to take part in the daily mile, one of our jobs is to help record children who have completed the daily mile each day. Every 2 weeks we check which class has the most people getting involved.
- Be active for 5 minutes challenge cards:
- 5 Different exercises in 5 minutes, we exercise for 40 seconds and then rest for 20 seconds. Some of the exercises we do are: Star jumps, squats, running on the spot, jumps , lunges.
- The most exciting part of the job is to keep the PE cupboard tidy YAY!!
- GAMES ON THE INFANT YARD
- The games that they do are: Skipping, bean bag throw, Ball games, Ring toss, Hop scotch.
Written by Ellen and Jen.