This week our focus will be Art. You could explore any of the following dependant on resources or how much paint you like out!
1. Can you use a pencil to sketch a detailed picture of a fish using a picture to copy ? Remember when Mrs Ascroft drew a teddy bear and thought carefully about where to put it on the page?
2. Can you draw a fish picture using crayons and then colour wash over the top with paint like you did with Mrs Evans?
3. Can you use chalk to make a colourful fish picture?
4. Can you mix the primary colours to make different colours to paint your fish?
5. If you have a computer, you could use paint to draw your fish picture.
6. You could make a collage fish picture with lots of scraps of paper.
These are just ideas.... how creative can you be with your fish picture?! We can’t wait to see them on DB!