At Ainsdale St John’s, we believe that every child should be given the opportunity to thrive in a safe and exciting environment where they can grow, develop and achieve in all that they do as they embark on their journey to become life-long learners.
We offer a quality of education that aims to open doors to success and excellence in the 21st Century. Our aim is to provide clear goals that children can enthusiastically work towards through the implementation of inspirational and memorable activities across the whole curriculum.
We believe that Jesus is a guiding example in the heart of our Christian family and wider school community. It is our responsibility to ensure that all our children become active and responsible learners who have a greater understanding of the world around them and see themselves as global citizens of the future.
Our new 'ASJ Way' supports our curriculum vision as we aim to give our children as many opportunities as possible to Aspire to Shine for Jesus.
With God's help we can achieve anything and we aspire to be the best that we can be.
We shine like a beacon of light within our community with an open door so that all feel welcome.
Our special family (school, church and community) follow in the footsteps of Jesus.
To support our 'ASJ Way' we have 3 core Christian values: Courage, Community and Compassion.
Our Curriculum Aims
- Offer a dynamic curriculum that develops a child’s spiritual, moral, social and academic character and reflects our Christian ethos and values.
- Deliver high-quality teaching in all areas of the curriculum.
- Promote an inclusive setting that identifies and addresses the individual needs of all learners, regardless of race, culture, gender or disability by working towards removing any barriers to learning.
- Provide a safe and stimulating learning environment where children can flourish.
- Develop confident children with enquiring minds and a thirst for learning.
- Foster resilience in a climate of risk-taking and challenges.
- Inspire children to make positive contributions to the wider community.
- Share fellowship and partnership with our families and the family of St John’s CE Church.